INFORMATION! - Stay home if you might have been exposed to COVID-19
If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 - follow these steps:
- The last date of contact was ___________ (if known).
- You should self-quarantine at home for 14 days from last contact with a positive individual.
- Monitor yourself for signs and symptoms.
- If you start having symptoms, get tested – Call SIH 844-988-7800 or Shawnee Health 618-519-9200.
- COVID-19 Test Scheduling Available Online for Community Members - Open scheduling is now availablCOVID-19 Test Scheduling Available Online for Community Members - Open scheduling is now available through the SIH website for members of the general public who would like to schedule a COVID-19 test. See the link above for more information.
- If you have no symptoms, you can get a test 5-7 days from the last time of contact with someone who’s positive, a negative test does not void the 14 day quaratine.
- Visit CDC for more information about what to do following contact with a positive individual.