How do I make a WIC appointment at Jackson County Health Department?
- Call (618) 684-3143, ext. 148
How long will my WIC appointment last?
- Your first WIC appointment will last approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Appointments after the first one will usually last about 30 minutes.
Does Jackson County Health Department WIC Office have interpreters?
- JCHD does have Spanish Speaking staff available to provide WIC and case management services.
- Please make arrangements in advance if other interpretative services are needed by calling (618) 684-3143, ext. 148.