Click here for a permit for a new private sewage disposal system.


If after reading about the USEPA NPDES permit requirements, you determine your sewage system needs NPDES permit coverage, click here to download the Notice of Intent form.


For more information regarding private sewage disposal permits please call Jackson County Health Department at 618-684-3143, ext 128.