Jackson County Health Department

Promoting Health, Preventing Illness, Protecting our Environment and Preparing for Emergencies

Does Jackson County Health Department keep a record of my shots?

• Yes, Jackson County Health Department does keep a record of all shots given, except for annual flu shots for adults.

• For a copy of your shot record, please contact Jackson County Health Department at 618-684-3143, extension 119.

• To receive your shot record or to have your record sent to your provider, complete this authorization form.

• If you would like a copy of your child's immunization records to be sent to you, a provider or school, call us at extension 119.

• Please sign and return the authorization form to us by faxing to 618-687-1255 or scan and email it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..




 415 Health Department Road

Murphysboro, IL 62966

Monday - Thursday 8AM - 5PM

Closed Fridays





Click here to email us

After Hours Emergencies 800-875-0162